Oracle Support Officer needed in Wembley £19.56ph PAYE - Reference:5168778
- To support and maintain existing computer applications to agreed service levels.
- To develop existing computer systems as required.
- To implement new computer systems in accordance with agreed project plans.
- To upgrade existing computer systems in accordance with agreed project plans.
- Work proactively to make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service. This will include working flexibly to support the objectives.
- At all times to provide a customer focused service.
- To support by ensuring the overall vision, values and ethos are central to the approach taken.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with all colleagues to create and support effective and productive working relationships.
- To take ownership of and resolve IT service requests and faults.
- The post holder will work under the performance management scheme, and will be expected to develop, in conjunction with their line manager, their key result areas, and personal development plan
- The post holder will be expected to work outside of normal working hours (08.00 to 18.00). This may include on occasion working at weekends
- To create and maintain documentation in the IT Service Knowledge Base to agreed standards
- To participate in virtual teams as required.
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services