Our defence client, involved with engineering & manufacturing of advanced products, is seeking a SHE Change & Improvement Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. The position will require travel between all their UK facilities and can be primarily based from Bristol, Stevenage or Bolton with the opportunity to split time between home and office working.
This is a newly created position within the SHE department focusing on SHE continual improvement and driving change throughout the business in the UK. If you are passionate about safety and reducing our environmental impact, with a change management background, this challenging but rewarding position may be for you.
What we're looking for
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or similar qualification or working towards completion (level 5 or 6 required)
- Membership of relevant professional body (CMIOSH IOSH)
- Experience of working in a change management position within a complex organisation with demonstrable evidence of success
- Ability to influence and engage employees at all levels in the organisation
- Ideally trained in the following areas: Six sigma trained and practiced, Change Management training - APMG Accredited or related degree or APM trained (Association for Project Management)
- Able to manage multiple projects successfully - a influencer and a finisher
Here's what's in it for you
- Seeing project through from concept to integration
- Meeting and working with a wide range of internal stakeholders at all levels
- Experiencing working at all our UK sites - UK travel will be required
- You will be part of a supportive and high performing team that exposes team members to all aspects of Safety, Health and Environment activities in the pursuit of professional development and team cohesion
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other