The Project Engineer takes engineering ownership of released products from the development team.
They carry out applications and configuration engineering of those products for new build sites around the world. Maintaining in depth product knowledge and directly supporting other teams during the design, manufacture and install phases of new sites. Providing ongoing product support to Engineering Ops to resolve any engineering issues as well as providing valuable feedback to development team for future developments.
What you will be doing as a Project Engineer…
- Carry out the configuration and application engineering detail in conjunction with the Project Realisation Engineer & planners
- Support Automation Engineering Implementation with installation expertise, ensuring best practice is followed and understood and product engineering challenges are resolved
- Ensure Production Engineering within PD have all that is required to enable them to work up solutions identified through Change Control Process
- Identify, and manage the resolution of engineering change requests and product improvements, taking full accountability and responsibility for changes on released products and be a key stakeholder for unreleased products, working closely with Technical Support colleagues
- Review, maintain and communicate related product technical documentation (including but limited to Manuals, BoM's, install guides, PDI & SAT checklists)
- Provide engineering product support, especially during design, installation & commissioning phases
- Focus on Supplier development and relationships
- Internationally travel will be required for the role
What we are looking for in a Project Engineer…
- Project Engineering - demonstrable experience & success
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering experience
- Field Installation of products and / or systems
- Acceptance Testing
- Deliver projects on time and within approved budgets.
- Experience working closely with, and developing suppliers
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other