Cyber Security Architect
London and other areas of the UK
Up to £75,000 + bonus
This role sits with a globally acknowledged leader in Cyber Security. You will be a Manager within the Security Transformation team of the Cyber practice, using security architecture in defining security transformation and helping deliver high quality advice to clients.
You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements helping their clients to understand how to harness digital opportunities in a safe and secure manner. You will be part of a team advising clients on managing security risks in cloud environments; assessing and advising on security architectures; delivering automation of security controls and cyber risk reporting; implementing and integrating technical security into digital customer journeys.
You will be:
* Advising on digital and technical aspects of cyber security in cloud as well as traditional hosting environments
* Helping clients optimise their approach to digital and technical cyber security controls and risk management
* Using security architecture to define security transformation
* Supporting the team with presales and business development activities
What we are looking for:
* Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: security architecture (infrastructure or application architecture), Infrastructure Security, Application Security, DevSecOps, Cloud Security (security controls, assessments, privacy and regulatory risks, security frameworks), Security Operations
* Proven experience of delivering security in one or more of the following cloud service provider environments: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Experience in defining and/or implementing security controls across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack
* Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality cyber security services in a commercial environment
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with a copy of your CV for further information.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other