Recruitment Partner needed to work from home or from an officer paying £16.41 per hr PAYE Ref: 5170766
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
Deliver a consultative recruitment service to hiring managers, providing inclusive attraction campaigns to agreed timelines and quality standards (including KPI’s and SLA requirements). To also take the lead co-ordination and communication role to ensure the candidate and hiring manager experience is positive.
- Utilise expertise at meetings with managers responsible for hiring, to advise, influence and encourage their effective adoption of processes and to facilitate their e
- Continually develop an understanding of organisational objectives and business plans, also seeking to actively source and enhance business knowledge to enable effective planning and attraction of quality and diverse top-talent across a wide-net.
- Proactively work in partnership with hiring managers to gather information to meet staffing needs; fine-tune hiring strategies, acting as an experienced advisor, developing compelling and effective job adverts.
- Follow the recruitment framework through each stage in the funnel, supporting managers to qualify at respective pass/reject checkpoints, applying relevant project management skills.
- Review sourcing campaign data to build insight and expertise in candidate market and have consultative approach to attraction techniques.
- Understand and communicate recruitment framework metrics and measures to forecast recruitment outcomes and manage workload to support managers in recruitment campaign timelines.
- Work with hiring managers and liaising routinely throughout process to align recruiting efforts and achieve agreed SLAs and KPI’s, ensuring that the candidate experience is positive and enhances employer brand.
- Make real-time updates across systems for accurate record keeping and productivity, utilising the ATS and other agreed systems to track and automate tasks accordingly
- Coach and mentor recruitment support officers to facilitate an effective and seamless recruitment and disclosure service for candidates and hiring managers
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources