Technical Administration Officer needed Southampton paying £10.41 per hr PAYE Ref: 5170554
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Deal with incoming and outgoing public and internal contact (telephone, face to face, written, electronic etc.) in a friendly, courteous, empathetic, efficient and calm manner adhering to the appropriate standards, procedures and policies.
- Carry out administrative duties i.e. mail-merging, writing letters, updating spreadsheets / databases, timesheet input, void paperwork, job completions, relevant certification, issuing decoration vouchers, payment of invoices, maintaining filing systems, checking and responding to generic mailboxes, issuing parking waivers / permits, arrange meetings and appointments and updating records etc.
- Ensure that all orders are raised and that invoicing is accurate, meets corporate and directorate procedure and standards and is delivered within agreed timescales chasing internal and external suppliers and contractors where appropriate.
- Maintain proprietary online database systems and manual document scanning and filing systems i.e. Total, asbestos, ladder, Quality Control etc. ensuring efficient retrieval of information in a timely manner.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration