Paterson Recruitment recruiting a Chef to work 26 hours per week for our Client in Carlisle. The position is as follows:
Shifts are day shifts 7am to 5:30pm
There is weekend work, but this is on a rota and again is day shifts only covering 26 hours per week.
An enhanced DBS certificate is required by our client, so please be aware that a DBS check will be carried out.
You will plan menus and prepare high quality enjoyable meals daily, with the Head Chef
- Assist in the preparation of menus for residents within the care home considering the content, balance, colour, and nutritional values, in line with agreed budget.
- Ensure that you implement and maintain an agreed deep cleaning schedule for the kitchen & carry out stock takes at the end of each month.
- Ensure all meals are of high-quality content and well presented.
- Always adhere to food guidelines.
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
- Always be polite and helpful to residents and visitors.
Health and Safety
- All staff members must ensure that personal hygiene within the kitchen is kept to the highest of standards.
- All food must be cooked and stored accordingly following the Environmental Health Regulations
- All equipment must be used in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintain a secure and safe environment for residents and other employees.
Please contact Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment Bicester.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality