An ‘Outstanding’ SEN School are looking for a confident SEN Teacher to cover lessons across KS3 and KS4. Pupils you will be supporting will have a range of needs including Autism, Downs Syndrome, Medical Needs, ADHD and Communication Difficulties. You will be responsible for covering PPA time and busy periods and will competently deliver pre-planned lessons with the aim of raising attainment and maintain quality of teaching. You will be actively encouraging pupil’s confidence to have a long-term affect outside a School setting.
To make a positive impact here:
- You will need to be open to teaching across all year groups
- Organised to work in a fast paced School
- Experience with Behaviour Management techniques, but this is not essential
- Confidently delivers lesson to a mixed ability cohort.
- Ideally be interested in promoting functional life skills
- Preferably has previous SEN teaching experience
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in recent lesson observation.
- Access to References
- Beautiful school site fitted with technology and access to specialist resources
- Central location allows for good transport links
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year