Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: Tyne & Wear
Salary expectations: 25k+shift allowance
One of the fastest growing companies in the north east, a brand-new position created as part of expansion plans. This is an opportunity that does not come up often. A secure order book, exciting new projects and an innovative product that has a very prosperous future. This role offers real progression potential for the right candidate.
Skills & experience
- Experience working in support of the production team, bridging the gap between manufacturing and quality.
- Able to demonstrate successful use of key quality tools; 8D, root-cause, Ishikawa.
- Must be comfortable leading 8D investigations.
- Conduct process audits and inspections, raising NC’s and tracking actions to completion.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and use a range of measuring equipment such as verniers, calipers and micrometers.
What to do next…
The key benefit of this role is certainly the company itself and what that can offer you in terms of development and security – I invite anyone with the above background to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy