A leading Financial Services firm are currently looking for a Float Team Assistant to join their team.
You will be providing extensive calendar, travel and diary management, handling a high volume of phone calls and emails and you will be relaying information daily in a timely manner. Along with coordinating and scheduling meetings, conferences and special events you must have the ability to build relationships quickly as you will be covering sickness and holiday covers within the division.
You must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, sense of urgency and high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task. You will be supporting VP’S, MD’S AND Partner level. Having previous Float experience would be beneficial.
Duties will include
- Managing and coordinating high volumes of diary and travel arrangements
- Maintaining your Bankers expenses in a timely manner
- Maintaining Bankers contacts
- Ad hoc project work
- Manage high volumes of phone calls and be a strong gate keeper
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation abilities
- Capability to work well within a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent