HR Recruitment Associate needed in Kingston Upon Thames £14.92ph PAYE - Reference:RQ420654
Ideally looking for -
- Experience in completing pre-employment checks in a high volume recruitment environment and inputting on a payroll system.
- high level of accuracy and attention to details for administration tasks such as employment contracts and advertisements.
- the ability to handle multiple new starter pre-employments checks at any one time and flexible in approach.
- knowledge and experience in answer high level of queries from recruiting managers and external candidates on recruitment processes.
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services