Sales Consultant (Recruitment) - Lower Earley (Reading)
£22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + Uncapped Commission
Gym membership/Private medical
We are an award-winning engineering recruitment agency recognised by the Sunday Times Top 100 of Best Small Companies to Work For.
Orion Electrotech have been in business for over 25years, over this period we have established multiple divisions including Design, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace and most recently “Life Sciences” where we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our highly motivated team.
Life Sciences is one of the biggest growth areas in the UK economy with substantial investments being made each year into research & development of innovative new medicines, therapies and medical devices, to improve patientcare and ultimately save lives. Here at Orion, we are proud to support a wide range of global medical device and pharmaceutical companies to recruit the very best talent within Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain.
If you are looking to be part of something new and exciting within a market where you are directly placing people who are changing and improving lives, look no further! We are offering comprehensive training, support and an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of this vast market through exposure to the full product life cycle. In time, you will switch your focus specifically to one core skill area and market segment (examples; R&D Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing) to become a true specialist in your niche, this will accelerate your career progression and earning potential while developing you into the “subject matter expert/go to” consultant for clients and candidates in your chosen area.
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Previous sales experience, preferably phone or field-based sales.
- Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed.
- Ability to build great relationships
- Driven, ambitious and resilient
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ambition to learn a new industry
Why work with us?
- Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
- Competitive basic salary & uncapped monthly commission
- Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York etc)
- 3pm finish on Fridays - Start your weekend early!
- Stable and growing company (average length of service is 6.5 years)
- Our Culture is supportive, fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
If you feel that you have the right transferable skills and experience to be a Recruitment Consultant within the booming Life Sciences sector, simply Click and apply now.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more call Lynne Moss at Orion Electrotech Reading for a confidential conversation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent