This advert is directed to Sales Executive's in a B2B outbound sales role!
How's things in your current role, are you still driven, hitting targets, happy with development/commission or do you want to take your career and commission to the next level?
Do you want to work in a progressive, sales driven organisation who are constantly striving for growth, change and improvement?
From what I hear this is an amazing place to work with incentives at every corner, this includes uncapped commission with NO threshold, regular pay reviews dependant on your performance and gross profit each quarter. You could literally have a pay rise 3 times in your 18 months, you then will continue to increase your salary as your monthly GP grows.
With no threshold you could start earning commission on your first day which is what a recent new starter has achieved! Plus with the voucher scheme in place you can also top up your salary/commission each month by just doing your job, an existing Account Manager has had £800 worth of vouchers in 3 months and one of their top sellers has been earning £4,000 per month in commission since the middle of last year (through a pandemic).
You will be working in a lively, fast paced, driven and passionate environment so if you do not have these qualities then this may not be for you.
If however, you thrive on targets, winning, competitions, money, tenacity and determination then apply now!
You must have outbound/telesales experience from within a fast-paced B2B sales environment, this is essential to build up your client base.
These guys care about your progression and development, not micromanagement! They will ensure you have all the support you need to develop into the best salesperson you can be.
What I need from you;
- Proven outbound/cold calling experience - Don’t forget guys, only your 1st call to a company is cold and once you bring on an Account, they are yours to develop and grow
- A self-motivated, determined attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Incentive driven - there are lots of incentives here so it’s definitely worth it
- An excellent telephone manner and proven relationship building skills
- A desire to succeed
- Starting salary of £21,000, reviewed after 6 months and increased dependent on quarterly GP - OTE £30,000 - £40,000 in the first 2 years, £50,000 in year 3 (dependant on you!)
- You will start earning commission from your first sale - Uncapped sliding scale commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Weekly and monthly incentives including early finish on a Friday, free lunch and dress down Fridays, paid holidays, day trips and much more.
- Fantastic incentives/competitions
- Great office locations only 5 minutes away from Romford train station, surrounded by restaurants, bars and high street shopping, regular days/nights out (when we are not in a pandemic)
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales