Night Hygiene Manager.
Location – Northamptonshire
Job Title – Night Shift Hygiene & Sanitation Manager
Salary – Circa 40k + Benefits.
Are you a Hygiene Manager looking to play a key role in a dynamic, multi-site food business responsible for producing a delicious range of products?
- Manage and maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as carry out audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- You must have previous Hygiene Manager experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Previous chilled, high risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Full understanding of BRC audits and Retailer standards is expected.
- Recent influx of investment makes this an exciting time to start.
If you want to know more about this position then send a copy of your CV direct too [email protected] quoting reference #HM9089. Or alternatively call Hannah on 07450406505
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing