They are ideally looking for an individual at graduate to consultant level with 1- or 2-years' experience within environmental, sustainability or Planning. This experience can come from either the public or private sector.
The role will support key clients including the Environment Agency, HS2 Ltd, Network Rail, Southern Water, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Highways England and various Local Authorities.
You can be based at any of our offices, and we also support home and flexible working. We would like to hear from you if you have some of the following:
- Supporting or delivering EIA/planning projects and/or working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- consulting and negotiating with planning authorities, regulators and stakeholders and members of the public.
- You will work collaboratively supporting or leading a range of engineering and technical specialists on a broad range of Environmental Impact Assessments, town planning applications and related deliverables, work closely with clients and help develop new areas of business.
- Diploma, Degree or Master's qualification in EIA and / or town planning.
- Chartered status (RTPI, IEMA), working towards or willing to work towards chartership.
- Good working knowledge of at least one of the planning systems in the UK and the consenting process;
- Good writing and research skills and the ability to work on time and budget.
- Able to manage clients' needs in a confident, professional manner.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate issues and ideas effectively
- A competitive basic salary -(professional body membership fees paid)
- 23 days holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 week fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more.
- Flexible working considered
The role may be filled from any of our clients UK wide offices.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other