Tech Lead - Platform Core
Main Purpose of the role
We focus in providing the best customer experience possible across a wide-range of products and services. In our teams context this translates in us creating a myriad of enablers to support our teams in turning our capabilities into businesses.
Our solutions are built to provide services to all of our product lines. These services span from Identity Provider, API management and many others which already exist or that will exist for us to better support ou business.
We engineer high availability services with high scale and security requirements to accelerate and support our high business growth.
The Tech Lead is the person we trust in and to whom we delegate the technical authority of a given scope. The Tech Lead works in conjunction with everyone internal and external to the team in order to produce technical solutions that are fit for purpose, scalable and reliable.
It requires creativity, technical knowledge, decision making as well as strategic vision. The tech leads promote technological "get-out-of-the-way'ism" by creating enablers as part of our self-serviceable platform and solutions.
· Iterates with the product manager and other stakeholders to determine the technical requirements
· Designs, documents and presents solutions in workshops for different audiences
· Identifies solution dependencies, impacts, efforts and the resources required to deliver it
· Interprets internal or external business issues, recommends solutions and best practices
· Leads the team's engineers by example, acting as a mentor in the engineering craft
· Participates in recruitment activities to engage and select candidates matching our criteria
· Defines guidelines and establishes and mantains high quality engineering standards
· Keeps the other engineers engaged with the technologies we're working with
· Evolves the engineering maturity to be on par with the non-functional and functional state-of-the-art
· Drives customer-centric, global scale architecture and implementation within the team
· Communicates transparently to the whole business
· Reaches out to other teams and works towards alignment and overall continuous improvement
· Acts as a beacon of excellence and as an employee of reference, mentoring junior colleagues
· Promote brand internally and externally
· Track record of having past team members referring as a technical leader
· Experience configuring, managing and integrating OIDC is a plus
· Proven experience in developing and operating scalable and highly available systems in an effectively distributed ecosystem
· Strong experience with development languages such as Java or Go
· Knowledgeable of high standards and patterns for software implementation
· Extensive experience in integrations with REST API's and data streams
· Familiar with CI/CD flows, Git, Docker and Kubernetes
· Business oriented, capable to engage and discuss with non technical persons in order to create technical requirements
· Focused on profitability and aligning "the what" and "the how" with "the why"
· Understands how big-picture goals inform technical details and vice-versa
· Able to anticipate needs as well as problems and addresses them before they cause impact
· Strong and confident technical decision making
· High attention to detail. Doesn't leave things to be addressed or left undone
· Ability to work in diverse environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed teams)
· Knows how to manage emotions and values re-enforcing relationships
· Accepts other people's contributions, expertise and experience
· Confident and clear
· Communicate honestly with stakeholders and knows how to give and get feedback
· Action oriented
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other