KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Retail Trainer / Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Oxford and Home based working
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, Company Car after Probation + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification, upon achievement salary will be reviewed.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- The successful candidate must have recent Retail Management experience - Store Manager / Deputy Manager etc and ideally (not essential) have had exposure to the Warehouse side of retail also.
- Confident to deliver Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2) - full training provided
- Happy to be based from home online delivery approx 70% of the time - and go out in to learners place of work when required
- Excellent IT / Computer skills
- Happy to undertake the Assessor award for trainee candidates
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards Retail Level 2 Apprenticeships (New Standards) via a blended learning approach (Remote/online delivery and some face to face learning).
- Deliver training and support to learners undertaking Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Conduct online and face to face observations learners to gather evidence towards their qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Secondary School or equivalent