Data Analyst (Cramlington) – Permanent; Full Time; Competitive Salary DOE!
My client is a global industry leader who offer API Development/Manufacturing and cGMP contract manufacturing capabilities.
- Degree level qualified would be advantageous
- Data Engineering or general Software Engineering experience
- Data pipelining (ETL); the creation, maintenance and orchestration of transformation tasks (e.g. in Apache Airflow or Azure Data Factory)
- Experience with modern data programming languages such as Python, R, SQL desirable
- Some experience with self-service data analysis tools e.g. MS Excel, MS Power BI
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- EXCELLENT benefits package including 25 days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays; pension scheme; free fruit & coffee; onsite restaurant; free pilates classes; Cycle Scheme!
- Permanent, secure role
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing