We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for an Aesthetic Therapist to join their team. Drive and passion for advanced treatments and skincare is what is important for this role, so whether you hold many years’ experience in, or you are just at the start of your aesthetic career, there is opportunity for training and support. Due to expansion, we are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Aesthetic Therapist who can perform well under pressure and work well as part of a team. You will join an award-winning clinic with an unrivalled reputation, and have the opportunity to learn and develop with them as they grow.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - £19,000 to £30,000 DOE
- Excellent commission structure with potential of up to £1,000 per month
- Every Sunday and Monday off
- Full training and continual development provided
Expertise we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- NVQ Level 4 Laser and Core of Knowledge would be desirable
- Experience with the following treatments in an advantage but not essential – Laser Hair Removal, Hydra Facials, Skin Peels, Cool Sculpting, Radio Frequency and Hifu.
- Great personality and strong work ethic
- A sincere passion for the beauty and aesthetics industry
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism