You will be based at our office in Birmingham. However, travel to sites across the UK will be required.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned projects from contract award to hand over to Client ensuring all stakeholder requirements are being met.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Ensure the appointment of the appropriate project team resources, the effective co-ordination of all project activities including identification of activities and their targets, and the necessary flow of information between all parties.
- Ensure the contract deliverables are understood and disseminated throughout the team.
- Ensure that all are made aware of the Health and Safety responsibilities and that safety is maintained as a matter of paramount importance at all times.
- Ensure each project is executed in accordance with Company Procedures, relating to programme, specification, cost and value.
- Manage and coordinate changes occurring during the work and ensuring no detriment to programme or financial outcome of the projects.
- To collate and issue project reports in the prescribed format, identifying performance in all the key areas: Health and Safety, P&SM Milestone Achievement, Programme and Progress, Financial and Commercial, Risk and Opportunity, Relationships and Performance.
- Overall management of all manufacturing, off site testing and inspection, delivery and installation, construction, testing and commissioning activities in accordance with Company Procedures and the Contract Agreement.
- Accountable for ensuring that all final documentation is prepared and submitted in accordance with Company Procedures and includes: - commissioning data, Health and Safety information and Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Ensure projects are closed out on completion in accordance with Company Procedures and appropriate close out reports are completed and issued to the Head of Projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience) in an appropriate discipline
- Health and Safety Training (IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent)
- CSCS Card
- Strong Project Management skills with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects in the water / wastewater treatment sector
- Strong organisational and team working skills - ability to knit a team together
- The ability to drive the project execution strategy clearly throughout the delivery team
- Being a confident decision-maker, with proven negotiation skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Remain focused under varying / challenging environments
- Excellent communication skills and competent with MS Office, Outlook, MS Project and Google Suite would be an advantage
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other