Maintenance Manager, Claughton, £42,000 + bonus + 33 days holiday (Including statuary) + 10% company pension.
About the company
ATA are currently working with one of the UKs largest construction materials manufacturing groups, supporting on a recruitment drive for their established site in Lancashire. The company who has been established for over 60 years employ over 2000 staff across the country and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of the British construction market. With a turnover eclipsing £400 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022 due to the opening of a brand-new supersite in Leicestershire. They are now looking for a maintenance manager to join their team just outside of Lancaster.
About the role
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the running of the maintenance activities across an extremely busy automated site which produces over 50 million units per annum. They will be responsible for ensuring machine downtime is kept at a minimum and all machinery is running as efficiently as possible.
The maintenance manager will have the responsibilities of managing two team leaders (Direct), & 9 maintenance engineers (Indirect).
Further responsibilities include:
- Using CMMS system to Manage Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
- Managing CAPEX Projects from birth through to completion, including having budgetary control.
- Ensuring all teams have the relevant Work Permits and Risk Assessments.
- Contractor Inductions.
- Ensure all Engineers adhere to H&S Policies and Safe Working Practices.
- 1-2-1’s, Appraisals, Disciplinaries, Recruitment, and Training & Development.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as a maintenance manager
- Experience managing a team of Maintenance Engineers within an automated production environment.
- Must have experience off managing a Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Experience managing maintenance budgets
- Must have a recognised engineering qualification (Elec/mech) ideally from an apprenticeship.
In a time of uncertainty for UK manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance manager who are looking to join a secure growing business. Along with the salary the package includes many working benefits including a localised bonus, 10% pension and generous holiday allowance. You will also receive excellent training through a planned-out matrix specific to your needs and you can achieve real career progression into plant manager roles.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
bonus + generous holiday + 10% pension contribution.
- Industry Sector IT & Internet