£70,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
London or Reading
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global integration software vendor who are the number one choice for enterprise clients across all sectors. They are now looking for a Senior Consultant to work alongside Solution Architects, Engagement Managers, customers and partners to solve mission-critical business challenges.
You would be working on client site, translating business needs into technical requirements. You will need to be able to provide technical direction in large, complex environments and must be able to highlight a track of successful customer projects.
*They are looking for Consultants and Architects for both their London and Reading offices*
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and implement, scalable/manageable technical solutions
- Participate in the continuous improvement of company products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions
- 2-3 years’ experience of working with API's (Restful or Soap)
- Provide mentorship to customers on advanced technical capabilities
- 1-3 years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals
- 2+ years’ experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with integration products such as Akana, Apigee, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, IBM, Oracle, Tibco, SoftwareAG, Informatica etc
- Experience with Jenkins, git
- Experience with Cloud & on premises deployments
- Experience with devops
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA Integration and API Management technologies and standards
- Wide range of protocols JDBC, HTTP, JMS, AMQP, SOAP
- Use of SQL and no SQL technologies (ie oracle/mysql vs mongo/reddis/neo4j etc)
- Experience of using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution, with tuning acumen.
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Travel on average 50% of the time (can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other methodologies
If you are an experienced Integration Consultant, looking to join a market leader, please apply now!