£80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global integration software vendor - who are the number one choice for enterprise clients across all sectors. They are now looking for a Solutions Architect to work with customers to enable them to understand and employ the company’s integration platform.
You will provide critical technical leadership on implementation projects by evaluating the customer’s technical and functional requirements, developing an architectural blueprint in line with their business goals, and advising on best practices for on-premise, cloud, hybrid integration, and API management. You will also perform hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
*They are looking for Architects and Consultants for both their London and Reading offices*
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements, as well as providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and JSE frameworks
- Integration and interface architecture experience with:
- Integration solutions such as IBM, BEA, MuleSoft, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic)
- One or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs)
- Passion for knowledge transfer and teaching customers and partners on best practices to ensure their long-term success
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards as well as DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) and/or Security (Ping Federate & OAUTH2 & SAML, Open AM) is a plus
If you are an experienced Integration Consultant, looking to join a market leader, please apply now!