A family run sized business are looking for a BMS Project Engineer to join their growing team, this is a great role for a BMS Engineer who is seeking to move away from being on the road or a current Project Engineer who is seeking to move away from their current business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a well driven BMS biased individual seeking to grow their career.
- Engineering solutions for small to medium sized projects.
- Preparation of BMS controls schematics, control panel wiring diagrams.
- Liaison with panel manufacturers. Selection and ordering of parts
- Writing functional specifications (based on client specifications and requirements).
- Raising subcontract orders, agreeing and raising pay certs for subcontractors.
- Supervision of installation works where needed.
- Conduct site surveys and provide technical support to commissioning engineers, as well as sales and estimating
- BMS/BEMS/Building Services background
- Either have commissioning or project experience
- knowledge of systems such as either Trend, Siemens, Tridium and/or Honeywell would be ideal
If you want to find out more about this role please apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent