Communications Coordinator needed in Barnet £16.81ph PAYE - Reference:RQ423113
- Implement tactical campaigns
- Assist with producing engaging written and visual content for a wide variety of channels aimed at different audiences, including print material and digital channels
- Lead on content scheduling, ensuring consistency of creative and messaging across all campaigns channels
- Manage suppliers and logistics of production and delivery of campaign assets, including design and print to ensure quality and deadlines are met
- Research and map event audiences and businesses to ensure communications are tailored and targeted
- Commission photography and videography, ensuring content is captured at events that can be used for legacy marketing and future corporate communications needs
- Manage systems and processes to aid effective running of the service, including financial, contract management and administrative support where necessary
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services