Project Officer - Home Energy needed in Newton Abbot £12.20ph PAYE - Reference:5173343
There is flexibility arounds working days and hours. The role will primarily be working from home but there may be a requirement to work in the office on occasions.
- To deliver housing energy projects to residents across Teignbridge to improve housing conditions, reduce fuel poverty and carbon emissions.
- Manage customer enquiries and provide appropriate advice to residents including home owners, landlords, tenants, letting agents and other professional, statutory and voluntary agencies on energy projects and the availability of funds.
- Refer customers to most appropriate energy project and liaise with the project provider.
- Manage enquiries referred back and provide advice on other funding opportunities available (eg grants and loans).
- Update contractor’s records including document checks and amending memorandum of understandings and data sharing agreements.
- Providing assistance through grants and loans to carry out energy improvements, including drawing up technical specifications, schedules of work and assessing costs submitted.
This is working Part time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services