A ‘Good’, culturally diverse SEN School in West London are looking for a highly ambitious SEN Teacher to lead a Key Stage 1 Class. You will be supporting Complex Needs inclusive of Autism, Severe or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties. Additionally, there will be some behavioural and communication needs so those confident using behaviour management techniques, Makaton/PECS will be a great addition to the team. You will be supported by 3 TAs who will assist you in maintaining a safe, engaging learning environment.
Ideally you will have some experience in Early years but we warmly welcome applications from Teachers with wider SEN experience, NQTs, OTTs or those in the process of gaining QTS.
To make a positive impact here you will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of pupils needs and deliver suitable lessons accordingly
- Be committed to pupil and professional development
- Have working knowledge of behaviour management and communication techniques is desirable
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Access to References
- Dynamic and creative approach
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Wide range of personal and professional development opportunities available
- Support from motivated SLT
- Good transport links and on-site parking available
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year