Customer Meeting Support Analyst (Legal Support)
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country. This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company’s ToV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Demonstrate flexibility as this person will be primarily responsible for the Nordics market but support on other markets will also be required
- You may be required to support other markets, language requirements permitting, as the need arises and as deemed appropriate by your line manager
Requirements: Experience and Education
- 2 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English and in Danish or Finnish
- Any additional European language is an advantage
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Customer Services
'A' level/Higher or equivalent