LSA – Gateshead
A school in Gateshead is looking to recruit an LSA / Learning Support Assistant to work with children who display very challenging behaviour and have been excluded from mainstream school.
The role requires someone who is very supportive and able to build rapport easily. You must also be resilient and previous experience of working in a challenging setting is key.
The post is full time and has the potential of becoming permanent.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a school
- Previous experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour
- A CACHE qualification (although not essential)
- A supportive and resilient character
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year