* NEW ROLE SEPTEMBER 2021 *
Science Teacher (PHYSICS)
Preston, Secondary School
September 2021 - Full-Time, 1 Year
Are you an experienced Science Teacher, specialising in Physics but with experience teaching all science subjects up to KS4.
Vida Education are seeking the following;
- Talented and ambitious Science Teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- The role is available on a fulltime basis and applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, passionate and ambitious Science Teacher with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
- A dynamic and ambitious Science Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost incurred).
If you do have experience as a Science Teacher in a school setting and are now looking for a post, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Newly qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers alike are welcome to apply.
Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida Education are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education