Paterson Recruitment are working with our Client to recruit a skilled and knowledgeable Sales and Lettings Regional Director. If you have previous Estate Agency experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact me for a full job description. Claire Gledhill at Paterson recruitment Bicester Branch
KEY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally, generate fee income in excess of personal cost to the business. Agree strategy & business model for achieving this with Operations Director/Managing Director and specifically report on the success against this business model on a monthly basis and as part of attendance at group or personal one to one operations meetings
- Carry out Client Visits each month either on branch cover or by choosing selected opportunities. Secure the appropriate number of instruction and business opportunities from these instructions and ensure that these are all recorded in your name with related personal commissions being claimed.
- Personally make in excess of 60 property related notes per month where you have taken some personal involvement in securing, managing or maintaining an instruction or deal
- Observe each manager on an Client Visit once per month minimum giving written feedback/performance via the company Client Visit observation sheet
- Step in and cover other branches/territories Client Visits when required for emergency cover
- Personally call all withdraws and abandons
- Personally secure referrals from your instructions and branch based activities in the same ratios as expected from your managers
- Personally writes and submits post for internal media and external social media platforms with focus on success messages and career development success
- Record personal activities in NG and make the associated commission claims without gifting to staff
- Equal opportunities – ensure that the whole team understand our equal opportunities policy and ensure that they personally follow the policy and the interview guidelines
- Adherence to all sales, lettings and administration procedures
- Ensures health, safety and security of the branch and all branch staff
- Ensure staff undertake suitable risk assessments when carrying out viewings to ensure their safety and the safety of customers and clients.
- Ensures appearance of branch is in accordance with documented standards
- Ensures appearance and behaviour of staff is in accordance with documented standards and lead personally by example in line with company employee relations training
- Ensure high standards of staff interaction are maintained so that staff treat each other with mutual respect at all times and the team is one which people would aspire to work within. This includes ensuring there is no bad language, banter, inappropriate comments, bullying, harassment or innuendos.
- Follows HR policy and procedures and raises matters to the HR Advisor or Line Director
- Ensures accurate data is entered into NG at all times and that all client records are held and managed in accordance with Data protection guidelines
- Follow CPR, PRS and ARLA code of conduct and has passed the relevant examinations i.e. CPR, PRS, ARLA, NAEA etc.
- Read and implement the guidelines/actions contained within the Particulars
- Secure and maintain industry recognised qualifications, for example ARLA/NAEA Membership
- Complies with Brand guidelines
- Attends all training courses and ensures staff attendance with diary planning to avoid cover issues
- Ensure all branches are compliant with the company expected dress standards and operational standards
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property