- Ideally degree qualified in a subject relevant to the role or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Experience carrying out structural investigations (e.g. linear, non-linear, crash, fatigue, modal and vibration) to derive evidence on which to base product development decisions.
- Evidence of evaluating structural problems by applying both hand calculations and numerical based tools; e.g. Hypermesh, OptiStruct, Radioss, LS-Dyna, Mathcad, Nastran, Patran, Adams.
- Experience delivering verbal and written reports to either internal/external customers.
- People who are self-motivated, good problem solvers and can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience writing formal documents/deliverables on projects.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other