Installation Officer - UK Defence, Corsham & Remote
- Assist in the planning and management of the ???physical system integration across the Fleet.
- Support the production of associated documentation such as Draft Installation Guidance Packages and Tasking Approvals Forms to specify the Production of Installation Solutions.
- Assist in vessel surveys.
- Working closely with DE&S Ships, DE&S Maritime Combat Systems, Royal Fleet Auxiliary, Integrated Project Teams and Defence Digital Stakeholders.
- Effective communicator/ stakeholder engagement - familiar working within MOD teams.
- Familiar with DE&S MCS Change Impact Assessment Process
- Understanding of Maritime Commissioning & Trials Agency (MCTA) Trials and Acceptance processes.
- Recent RN experience (within past 5yrs?).
- RN Weapon Engineer maintainer background preferable.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other