Senior Software Engineer - Back End - Java, TypeScript
Are you a problem solver?
Do you enjoy collaboration and transferring skills between peers?
Are you looking for an environment that awards your initiative?
A leading digital consultancy is seeking a Senior Back End Software Engineer to join their digital teams based across their London and Bristol offices. You will join exceptional talent to deliver applications, features and solutions to the security and defence sector - requiring eligibility for SC clearance.
The ideal Senior Software Engineer will bring a breadth of knowledge in back end programming and architecture, and will enjoy an environment of skill transfer between your peers. Outside of day-to-day projects, you'll have the opportunity to join workshops and internal events to explore new technologies and concepts.
At a Senior level, you will engage with a multidisciplinary team to design solutions, lead projects and engage with clients.
The Senior Software Engineer will need to bring:
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and concepts
- A background in Java
- Skills in TypeScript or Python
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively with peers
- Agile experience - Scrum and Kanban preferred
What you'll get in return:
- An environment that rewards your initiative
- Exceptional colleagues - you'll learn a lot from the team!
- Access to a developer-led community, workshops and more
- Clear career progression
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity for flexible working, based around Agile working patterns
This role requires eligibility for SC clearance. We are required to assess your eligibility to process your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other