Project Manager / Site Manager
Location: Birmingham, Bourneville
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance £5,500
- Company bonus based on profit
- Pension (up to 4% matched) + life assurance + healthcare
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a £multi-million capital projects delivery business based in the heart of Derbyshire. With over 20 years of expertise in providing projects for the Food, Pharmaceutical and FMCG market sector, my client sets the standard and perceived as a market leader within their respective market.
The role of Project Manager / Site Manager will be a resident based at an FMCG customer site and due to an increase in the number of projects, you will be responsible for coordinating all internal and site activities.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Site Manager or work in a similar position and looking for a company where you will have plenty of opportunities to progress & develop, then please email a CV to Ajay Bhella [email protected]
The role of the Project Manager / Site Manager will be as follows:
- Responsible for controlling and managing projects valued up to £2m
- The projects can vary from new build, retrofits, and upgrades of process plant such as pressure vessels pipework systems and associated chemical process plant
- Review the scope of works, engineering drawings and technical specifications
- Set and deliver the scope of works, control budgets on programs and set the schedule to deliver framework agreements
- Resource planning and managing resources (indirect reports) related to mechanical, electrical and software engineering
- Lead, develop, supervise, and coordinate all staff to include Subcontractors and 3rd party labour
- Maintain QC procedures, provide quotes for variations and managing H&S
- Write method statements and Risk Assessments, conduct regular Toolbox Talks, check training for the task, Monitor H&S
- Ensure the site is set for new installs and coordinate with your internal engineering team who are designing and building the plant
- Oversee the install and commissioning of all projects
To be successful in the Project Manager / Site Manager’s role you will need:
- Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Site Manager type background
- Technical qualification is preferred – minimum HNC/HND – mechanical, electrical or process
- Experienced in project delivery within the Hygienic sectors - Food, Brewery, Distillery, Dairy, FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Excellent with customers and commercially & technically strong on projects
- Must be strong on H&S, negotiation & planning
- Full EU driving licence
- Fantastic onboarding program
- Excellent remuneration package
- Autonomy to manage a £multi-million-pound projects and an expert project delivery team
- Lots of opportunities to progress & develop
- Support for external training courses and further education
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment by emailing an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found onour website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
car allowance £5,500 + company bonus based on profit + pension (up to 4% matched) + life assurance
- Industry Sector IT & Internet