School for children with Autism and Mental Health Difficulties require Teaching Assistant / TA to start immediately.
A Special Needs School for children with Autism and Mental Health Difficulties is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant / TA to join their team immediately. The school is in Northumberland but around 15 minutes from Newcastle.
The role requires someone who is previously experienced with Autism and also with those who have communication difficulties. An understanding and patient person would be perfect!
The post is full time and has the potential to go permanent for the right Teaching Assistant / TA.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous experience supporting children with Autism, mental health and communication difficulties
- An understanding and patient person
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent