Our client is looking for an experienced Neighbourhood Team Leader to work on a 35 hour per week contract role to start on the A.S.AP. until the 06-04-18 with a likely extension to the contract.
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Deliver thriving neighbourhoods through multi-disciplinary neighbourhood teams (compromising of NHOs, ASB Officers, Neighbourhood Engagement Officers and Repairs staff) achieving business and neighbourhood critical indicators.
Skills and Abilities:
· Highly flexible and adaptable
· Personal effectiveness and impact to promote the work of the client and influence perceptions
· Highly effective relationship building and confident speaking to a variety of audiences
· Analytical skills for interpreting and using information
· Ability to cover colleagues’ other service areas
· Ability to engage intelligently and effectively with TRAs and resident groups / representative
· Financial / budget acumen
· Conflict resolution skills, advocacy and negotiation
· Strong management and leadership skills
· Ability to work to competing deadlines