A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this up-and-coming agency in the heart of Cheltenham.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within a lettings role and will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of Cheltenham and the surrounding area.
The Lettings Negotiator will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages and familiar with estate agency CRM systems.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants, viewings and tenancy progression. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to maintain clients for life and continue to build on the agency’s fantastic reputation.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key; you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- ARLA training
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent