Brand new Sales Administrator vacancy just in!
Working in recruitment for 9 years there are companies that come along and are such a good fit that you end up working with them exclusively for years. Katie’s company is one of these and I am really pleased to be the first person that she calls when she needs help.
As of today, Consistent Recruitment are sourcing exclusively for a Sales Administration to join the team, having got through Covid unscathed it is now time to open up their doors to a new team member.
As an IT reseller they have been extremely busy and this is not slowing down, they are hugely successful in their niche sector.
As the new Sales Administrator your duties will be;
- Creating quotes on the auto quoting system
- Setting up Customer accounts
- Processing orders
- Providing tracking information
- Assisting with the online shop
- Liaising with purchasing, sales and couriers
- Keeping the Customer up to date with lead times
- Updating the in-house CRM
- Supporting the sales team
- Dealing with any queries in a professional manner
What I need from you;
- IT Literacy, Microsoft Office experience
- High level of accuracy is essential
- Strong communication skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach and willingness to work as a small team
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise your work
Full training is provided in the products and industry
Starting salary £21,000
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent