An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a strong, business winning Lettings Valuer to join a market leading lettings agent based in Birmingham.
The successful Lettings Valuer will be well presented and experienced within Lettings Letting’s Valuations. You will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to win business using a persuasive and professional approach. You must have a good understanding of Birmingham and the surrounding area.
The Lettings Valuer will have previous experience of conducting valuations and be confident in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Valuations including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants, doing independent research on the local area and presenting landlords with a quality proposal. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
Lettings Valuer - Experience Needed
- Previous lettings valuation business is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Valuer – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Valuer eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
All calls will be treated confidentially.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 23k, OTE of 30k+
- Industry Sector Property