Profectus have partnered with an intelligent software company based near Birmingham who have an immediate requirement to hire an experienced Python Engineer with some experience with DevOps. They have developed bespoke software offering world leading analytics into the finance and insurance markets.
*Although this vacancy is remote, you would need to live within a commutable distance of Birmingham to be able to go to the office for the occasional meeting, though the role is fully remote for now. Only UK based applicants will be considered for this vacancy.
- Develop and support the clients products, using the highest possible coding standards and version management, including live running systems, DevOps related scripts and GUI applications
- Provide technical support as required to the company as a whole
- If technically able, contribute to data science and machine learning related activities
- Support and aid administration of Linux infrastructure and servers
- Excellent knowledge of Python with Django/Flask
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL
- Cloud Service Providers (GCP would be ideal)
- CI/CD with Cloud Deployment
- Machine Learning (Particularly CNN's and Computer Vision a big plus)
- Data Science
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Geospatial datasets i.e QGIS, Geopandas etc...
For more information on this vacancy please don't hesitate to get in touch or simply hit apply for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Company pension, Flexible schedule, Private medical insurance, Remote working
- Industry Sector IT & Internet