Profectus have partnered with an intelligent software company based near Birmingham who have an immediate requirement to hire an experienced Python Engineer with some experience with DevOps. They have developed bespoke software offering world leading analytics into the finance and insurance markets.
*Although this vacancy is remote, you would need to live within a commutable distance of Birmingham to be able to go to the office for the occasional meeting, though the role is fully remote for now. Only UK based applicants will be considered for this vacancy.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will apply Machine Learning techniques to analyse the latest in remotely sensed imagery. Working within the Software, Analytics and Machine Learning team, you will be responsible for developing and innovating Machine Learning techniques that will under-pin their future products and services and keeps us at the forefront of the geospatial intelligence sector. The candidate will be required to have a broad background in Machine Learning development with five years of commercial or academic experience in the field of deep learning and/or computer vision.
- Strong Machine Learning knowledeg, Deep Learning algorithims in particular, ideally in a spatial context for object segmentation and classification.
- High proficiency in Python, Docker and Linux.
- Strong knowledge of supervised and unsupervised approaches to classification and segmentation.
- Multi-threading and using GPU processing resources (CUDA).
- A strong mathematical and/or signal processing background.
- Experience using cloud systems for data analysis and application deployment (ideally GCP).
For more information on this vacancy please don’t hesitate to get in touch or simply hit apply for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Company pension, Flexible schedule, Private medical insurance, Remote working
- Industry Sector IT & Internet