An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic Lead Dental Nurse to join a state of the art, newly refurbished dental practice in Rochdale that delivers fantastic patient care.
The clinic provides treatments which gives you many opportunities to expand your knowledge and development.
- Full time permanent position
- Brilliant pay rate: £12 per hour
- Friendly Practice with lots of support and development opportunities available
- 5 surgery practice with lots of support and Admin/existing nurse support onsite
- Training costs covered
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity
Lead Dental Nurse experience and skills required:
- Confident leading a team
- GDC Registration
- SOE/R4 experience would be preferred
- Ensure CQC requirements are met and manage audits
- Oversee reception and staff rotas
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected] co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing