Assistant Cash & Liquidity Accountant - 6 month contract - Glascoed - Inside IR35 - £12.50p/h PAYE, £15.82p/h Umb
Please be advised that Umbrella companies will be responsible for deducting tax and national insurance from the rate quoted.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
BPSS Only - This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Criminal Record Check.
- Prepare Cash Forecasting file for review & present output to Business Partners
- Prepare Cash Actualisation file and identify areas of improvement
- Support to the supplier payment process
- Daily cash reconciliations - exception monitoring
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place and accounting policies are adhered to at all times
- Prepare Daily funding
- Supporting with Internal and External Audit activities
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Either have, or be studying towards a professional Finance qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA etc.) and/or have proven work experience working within a Finance role
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders as you need to demonstrate the ability to challenge and influence members of the team
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word etc.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most recent CV and one of our team will be in touch to discuss it with you.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other