A leading law firm is requiring a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Southampton with some remote working also available.
- This is an opportunity to ensure the successful delivery and governance of IT and business projects. Working within a small team you will be expected to manage end to end delivery on a range of tactical and strategic projects, you will ensure that they deliver the expected business benefits to agreed budgets and timescales.
Skills / Experience Required
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- This is a junior to mid-level role, at least 2 years hands-on project management experience is required
- Prince2, PMP, MSP or equivalent industry certification.
- Commercially astute with a strong track record in project financial and supplier management
- Breadth of experience required, particularly in areas of infrastructure and business facing projects
- Effective influencing, communication - clearly conveying information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences
- Expected to manage multiple projects at once so effective prioritisation and organisation is essential
- Appreciation of project management processes and governance
- Good understanding of the management of risk, issues, quality, testing, financials and how to work effectively with multi-party stakeholder groups
- Highly competent user of MS Office products and MS Project
- Degree level education or equivalent industry experience.
- Organised and calm in working to high pressure deadlines, motivating individuals and getting involved as required to get the job done
- Collaborative leadership style and willing to adapt when working with multi-functional teams.
- A team player who can work closely with people at all levels and challenge others to think on behalf of the business.
- Passionate about IT and its role in underpinning successful business operations
- Develops meaningful relationships with the business and is viewed as a trusted advisor who takes their business goals into account
Salary on offer in the region of £40,000 per annum plus the below benefits -
- 26 days' annual holiday and option to purchase 1 weeks' leave
- Birthday holiday, should your birthday fall on a working day
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance including access to a health advice helpline
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with matched contributions (5% employer pension contribution when employee contributes 3%)
- Life assurance scheme
- Critical illness cover
- MediCare Cash Plan - claim for flu jab, health screening, optical and dental plus a range of wellbeing and health services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Free parking (Southampton)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other