SOUTH YORKSHIRE AND SURROUNDING AREAS!
CALLING ALL MULTISKILLED, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS – WE WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!!!
We are currently working with numerous clients and companies in the FMCG, Packaging, Heavy and Automation Industries amongst others.
Now that things have picked up, a number of vacancies are opening up and companies are looking to expand.
Role - Multiskilled, Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Salary - £35 000 - £42 000 (Role Dependant)
Overtime – Available in abundance if you want it
Location – Rotherham, Barnsley, Worksop, Newark, Sheffield
Shift Pattern – Numerous & Varied based on the role (3 shift, Days, Panamas, Continentals & Double days)
Benefits – Training courses including HNC, role grade progression, generous pension contributions, production bonuses and a very lucrative all round package
Industries – HEAVY / INDUSTRIAL / FMCG / FOOD / PACKAGING / CNC / CHEMICAL
• Whether you are looking for a company where you can work more overtime and earn more, or you’re looking for a better work life balance, we have a variety of roles to suit your needs!
• As long as you are a qualified factory maintenance engineer, we have options for you – Whether you want to be closer to home, desire more money, better shifts, different industry, progression or more training. We have it all!
• You must be Apprentice trained with some on the job experience. Relevant qualifications such as HNC are desirable but not neccesary.
• You will be joining some of the most successful companies in the region, who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity, and security, especially during these unprecedented times.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• A very generous salary to suit your needs with salary gradings designed to help you earn the high end in a short space of time
• Some of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to not only develop your skills but to also be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A huge amount of opportunity for overtime which is paid at great rates and gives you the chance to increase your annual income.
• Many added benefits to the role and a great overall package including a shift allowance, overtime, numerous paid holidays, and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge, please click apply or send your CV to [email protected] You can also call me on 07775 404105
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
MANY ADDED BENEFITS (VERY REWARDING PACKAGES ON OFFER)
- Industry Sector IT & Internet