My Client and I are sick of hearing about CHECK Team Leaders who don’t:
- Get the Development time they deserve.
- Progress at the pace they should be doing within their role due to the red tape and layers of corporate structure their current employer put around them.
- Get the variety within their role on a day to day basis they crave so much.
- Have the freedom and a reasonable level of autonomy within their role
- Have their needs met and promises kept.
- My client not only 'gets' Security they 'get' and fundamentally understand your needs within your role. This is because they’ve been there and done it and continue to do so to this day!
Believe it or not, as senior Penetration Testers they actually left one of the ‘Big Boys’ within the InfoSec community as they were frustrated with all the things you’re frustrated within your role right now!!
This is probably why as founders of their own Security business they are hiring multiple CHECK Team Leaders / CTL s to join their established candidate led forward paying culture. This unique and futuristic way of thinking pays dividends in terms of staff retention. In today’s market, me and my client understand more than ever that CHECK Team Leaders / CTL s need looking after. CHECK Team Leaders / CTL s need Development and progression within their role and a clear plan articulating this. Simply throwing CHECK Team Leader/ CTL s scopes, URL’s, and leaving them to ‘get on with it doesn’t work anymore!!
Is it the right time to join my client, or shall I wait?
My clients' organisation will be doubling in size over the next 3 yrs. In essence, this means any CHECK Team Leader / CTL / CSTL going into the organisation who has a genuine passion for InfoSec is going to progress!
So if you want all the above plus variety in the form of Red Team APT attack simulation, social engineering, and WAPT’ing apply now!!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)