Hello Education are currently supporting a superb Bradford based local Primary who are looking to appoint a talented and experience Primary Teaching assistant
The role is planned to start in September and will initially run for two terms but may be extended for the right individual.
The role will see you be responsible for supporting students with varying academic and often special educational needs
To be considered you will:
- Have a passion for supporting students from an academic, social and emotional perspective
- Strong EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Curriculum knowledge
- A Team-Teach qualification/manual handling or MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Have a nurturing, caring, empathetic and composed personality
If this role sounds like one for you then be sure to apply today.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education