Hello Education is partnering with a superb local Hull SEN school to recruit a PMLD Teacher. The school is for students with complex and profound learning needs including SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties), PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties), and ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder).
The role is to start in September 2021 and will be for at least two terms with the likely possibility of further extension.
About the Role
- Teaching students across KS1 & KS2
- Teaching students with SLD and PMLD
- Teaching classes who sizes vary from 4 – 8 students
- You will be supported by two full time SEN learning support assistants
Hello Education are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Must have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Proven experience teaching PMLD students
- Knowledge and understanding of complex health needs and the impact it has on the children's learning
If you feel like this is the role for you then be sure to apply today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education