We are a market leading Medical Device IVD company and due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Validation Engineer to join our team on a minimum 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As our new Laboratory Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, execution and documentation of validation activities, ensuring that all validation activities are completed in line with the QMS.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Validation or Quality Professional from the Medical Device or Biotechnology sectors with an understanding of laboratory/manufacturing validation who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Ensure compliance with the Validation Master Plan for all sites documenting deviations with appropriate risk assessments.
- Prepare and revise validation plans, protocols and reports
- Execute validation protocols across multiple laboratories and X-functionally
- Document and execute validation activities for laboratory equipment
- Maintain validation status of equipment, facilities and instruments
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Validation or Quality experience within a Medical Device or Biotechnology environment
- BSc in science or a related field
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of validation activities within laboratory and/or manufacturing environments.
- Ability to travel between sites
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities